Brie Larson reveals some major roles she lost out on






 Jennifer Lawrence landed the role as Katniss Everdeen in "Hunger games" and Emilia Clarke starred in "Terminator: Genisys."
Of the channel, Larson wrote, "Thank you for watching my first YouTube video! It was so great learning from all of those who joined - make sure to follow them. Leave a comment letting me know which creators I should work with as well, please! I'm so excited about this journey - be sure to let me know what you want to see. Like or Subscribe if you want... or don't. It's up to you!"
Of her channel description, Larson wrote, "Thank you for watching my first YouTube video! It was so great learning from all of those who joined - make sure to follow them �Leave a comment letting me know which creators I should work with as well, please! I'm so excited about this journey - be sure to let me know what you want to see. Like or Subscribe if you want... or don't. It's up to you!"